Thursday 28 March 2019

All About Me

Hi my name is Lincoln and my school is Kaniere. My class is a class with year 3 and 4 students. My teacher is Mrs Long. My best friend is Haki. We play in the fort together having a bunch of fun playing made up games like Minecraft, Pokemon and other games in the fort. I am a year 3 student. My goal is to get more than 20 smiley faces on Xtramath. I am good at writing. I could get better at maths at school but I enjoy it anyway. I do enjoy reading. I'm looking forward to learning new stuff at school this year.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Linc great writing, keep going for those goals super proud of you. love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lincoln I really enjoyed reading "All About Me". You described yourself perfectly, well done. This is cool reading your blog. Love Mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lincoln it's Ben from Kaniere school thats some good writing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.