Friday 11 June 2021

My rocket tacks flight

On Wednesday I finished my Rocket so we went outside and lunched it it went start up and on the way down it hit the tree and One wing came off. After the first lunch we tried to lunch it again but when it got to 90 PSI the top came off and the top of the bottle cared. So next time I make a rocket I will pot glue on the top.


When I did this it was really fun and I can not what to do it again. I had to run or the rocket cloud have hit me. IT was so cool because it spun.


Do you think Improve my rocket for next time?         

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linc how cool you got to finally launch your rocket. It may not have been the perfect launch or design but it sounds like you had heaps of fun. It’s been great listening to all your Rocket stories. Maybe we should try a few designs at home? You must have a few tricks from Mr A. From Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linc did Chris video your launch? I would love to see it. Friends Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.