Friday 31 July 2020

Cross country

In cross country I came first.  It was so fun and muddy.   I so want to do it again, it was a hard course because the fort was slippery.  We ran it at school and I did 3 laps. The weather t was so cold, and when we finished it hailed hard. We do cross country every year and next year I can go to the West Coast cross country if I do well in my school event. I would love to represent my school. Do you do cross country? If you do where does your course go? 
   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lincoln, I love how you have included a map of the cross country run, it looks like it was a long course. Aren't we lucky to have a Fort(trees, bush and hills) in our school grounds.What other things do you do up in the fort?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.